The Dock is a multidisciplinary research and incubation hub, where designers, doctors, visionaries and makers are doing things that matter for people, places and robots. Located in the heart of the Dublin Docklands in a connected, state-of-the-art workspace designed for creativity, collaboration and fun.
We are looking for a Cloud Technology Architect to join our growing team. Operating across all stages of the innovation spectrum, with a remit to build the future in real-time. The working environment is open and interactive, facilitating collaboration with colleagues, clients, customers and ecosystem partners. Our experimentation culture, combined with a disruptive brief empowers us to break future ground.
Are you ready to join top innovators making a global impact?
What are we looking for?
Highly collaborative, open and talent, creative and energetic technology architects with a strong interest in new and emerging technologies. You have broad skills and experience with many software and infrastructure products, technologies and cloud platforms and you are capable of shaping and delivering innovative technology solutions of heterogeneous components in an Agile, full of challenges environment.
Agile professionals define an adaptive model based on greater collaboration and communication between teams; Agile is a cultural change that impacts people, processes and tools in different ways across the organisation; based on iterative, time boxed and incremental approach, where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organizing and cross-functional teams. Agile promotes adaptive planning, evolutionary development and delivery and encourages a rapid and flexible response to change.
We are looking for a Cloud Technology Architect to join Accenture’s centre for innovation. The successful candidate will join the Software Engineering team of the centre to work on the architecture and design of complex, cloud-based, innovative concepts. As a member of the Software Engineering team of the centre for Innovation, you will apply your expertise in architecting modern cloud-based services. You will demonstrate quick understanding of business concepts along with your ability to identify and translate business needs and map them to solid technical designs. You will be making justified recommendations on best practices, tools, frameworks and specific technologies to consider.
- Analyse business needs, identify the key components and how they interact
- Evaluate complex project requests in terms feasibility, complexity
- Drive the architecture of complex systems with performance, availability, scalability and security in mind
- Introduce new technologies and products according to the needs of each project and the tech strategy of the centre for innovation
- Make informed decisions on technological choices, according to our technology strategy and key technology trends in the tech industry
- Identify and consider reusability opportunities for components, services, designs
- Identify, assess and promote opportunities to innovate at a technical level within a given project
- Provide advice on technical aspects of complex projects in rapid development mode
- Set architectural vision and direction across a matrix of teams
- Lead and influence a team of talented architects and engineers