The Dock is a multidisciplinary research and incubation hub, where designers, doctors, visionaries and makers are doing things that matter for people, places and robots. Located in the heart of the Dublin Docklands in a connected, state-of-the-art workspace designed for creativity, collaboration and fun.
We’re looking for an IoT solution developer to join our growing organisation. Operating across all stages of the innovation spectrum, with a remit to build the future in real-time. The working environment will be open and interactive facilitating collaboration with colleagues, clients and ecosystem partners. Our experimentation culture, combined with a disruptive brief will ensure that together we make major societal impacts.
Are you ready to join top innovators making a global impact?
What are we looking for?
Highly collaborative, creative open and talent led and agile IoT Developer, who are ready to lead the way in advancing the next generation of Internet of things related technologies to new, yet to be explored business territories. We want engineers, artists and inventors, who will do whatever it takes to deliver truly great solutions.
Agile professionals define an adaptive model based on greater collaboration and communication between teams; Agile is a cultural change that impacts people, processes and tools in different ways across the organisation; based on iterative, time boxed and incremental approach, where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organizing and cross-functional teams. Agile promotes adaptive planning, evolutionary development and delivery and encourages a rapid and flexible response to change.
What you’ll be doing
You will take part in the full life cycle of an IoT solution, from architecture to integration bringing new ideas to life, working with different clients to help them innovating. Your responsibility will include
- Act as a technical SME on enterprise-grade IoT solutions and platforms including hardware and software;
- Integrate with existing legacy systems as well as with APIs and micro-services;
- Work with designers, product managers, and other engineers to imagine, build, and launch successful client solution.
- Gather requirements through interactions with clients.
- Establish informed opinions on the role of Wearables and Mobile devices in the Enterprise.
- participating in Agile sprints