Many highly-skilled, experienced, professional women have chosen to take career breaks for family reasons. In some cases, there comes a time when they decide to return to the workforce – but they may face challenges. That’s why Accenture Strategy & Consulting Switzerland decided to launch EMBARK, a program aimed at supporting women who would like to re-enter the workforce.
EMBARK has been designed to recruit experienced women at Manager or Senior Manager level. New recruits first go through a 3-month upskilling period centered around trainings, work shadowing, and receive dedicated mentoring from Accenture’s senior leadership. The program also ensures that women are offered staffing opportunities that fit their needs (e.g. part-time, fully remote).
Are you passionate about Business Development/Strategy and Consumer Goods and Services/FMCG? So are we! At Accenture, we’re always looking for new employees to enrich our teams with their personalities, their knowledge and their skills. Help us in shaping the future of business and technology: with innovative, disruptive strategies that unleash potential and highly innovative and practical strategies to deliver relevance, trust and quality to consumers for the world's biggest and most purposeful brands. Your passionate, curious and creative colleagues are looking forward to working with you for clients across Switzerland and Europe.
- You’ll provide a variety of strategic solutions across the Consumer Industries to enable tangible and financially beneficial outcomes to our clients and increase our CG&S client portfolio by securing new business opportunities.
- In doing so, you will become a trusted advisor for many C-suite clients who work at the intersection of business and technology.
- Also, you’ll innovate and deliver new business models and leverage data driven and industries convergence solutions.
- You will be managing medium to large sized teams and mobilize the best of Accenture’s knowledge, capabilities, and experts from our market leading Service Groups: Technology, Strategy & Consulting, Interactive and Operations.
What we’re looking forward to
- Women who have taken a significant career break for family reasons
- University degree in engineering, business or equivalent
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in the Consumer Goods and Services industry
- Professional working experience in Business Strategy, Management Consulting, Business or Commercial Development, Digital Innovation, and/or efficiency related functional areas
- Availability to work at least 60 %
- Fluency in English and French or German
Your perks at Accenture
You are important to us as a person. This is something you’ll feel and experience daily, as our working environment is completely adjusted to you. Enjoy
- flexible working hour models, remote working and home office possible
- overtime compensation
- parental leave & childcare options
- workplace culture that supports diversity & inclusion
- insurance & pension plan
Get in contact
Any questions? Then please send an email to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Consultant Digital Marketing, Sales & Commerce (all genders)
Posted 1 day ago
Expert on HR and Workforce Transformation (all genders)
Posted 11 days ago
Expert on Change Management and Talent (all genders)
Posted 11 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.