Are you ready to jump into the driving seat of your career as an IT Consultant? Turning into a Testing Specialist in just two months and implementing innovative solutions at our clients’ sites sounds like an exciting opportunity to you? The security of a permanent employment contract is what you are seeking for?
Then start your journey at Accenture, the global hub of digital innovation, technology and business consulting. Live your passion in a position where you drive innovation with the latest technologies and pave the way for customers into the digital age. Thrive and grow in an inspiring environment, work with leading experts and lovely people in agile, dynamic teams, and delve into fascinating projects for top clients.
Are you ready for the promising prospects, premium perks and powerful possibilities that wait for you at Accenture?
- In our practice-focused trainee program, you’ll quickly learn all what it takes by working with top-notch experts of the field. Under their guidance, you’ll have the chance to hone your freshly acquired skills by immediately applying them in a professional context – learning by doing “in real life”!
- You get introduced to the Accenture Quality Engineering Model.
- Together with trainers and your working group, you’ll analyze and manage requirements. Not only will you become a proficient user of the latest tools and state-of-the-art technology, but you’ll be able to contribute to the automation of quality assurance processes.
- As part of your intensive learning program, you will also be introduced/coached to Performance engineering, testing and tuning.
What we’re looking forward to
- University degree or formal vocational qualification in IT, informatics, computer science, software engineering or similar
- Knowledge of software development processes, ideally in the field of automation engineering
- Proficiency in English, ideally also fluent in German for Basel, Bern, Zurich offices
- Great interpersonal communication skills, analytical mindset, strong customer service mentality, and enthusiasm for project work.
- Willingness to travel
Your perks at Accenture
You are important to us as a person. This is something you’ll feel and experience daily, as our working environment is completely adjusted to you. Enjoy
- a vast choice of trainings and workshops available for you to choose from and acquire specializations and certifications
- fun staff events
- attractive special offers for employees
- promising career development opportunities
- a substantial referral bonus for each acquaintance of yours who joins us
Please contact us
Any questions? Then contact our Recruiting Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +41 (0)44 219 5005.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Trainee Google Cloud Consulting (all genders)
Posted 12 days ago
Trainee Cloud Developer & Consulting (Amazon Web Services) (all genders)
Posted 15 days ago
Trainee Cloud & Infrastructure Consulting (all genders)
Posted 21 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.