Your personality and your passion make the difference. At Accenture we drive growth for our clients’ businesses and pave their way to digital transformation. Our marketing and communications team ASGR designs and executes all marketing activities for the region across all target groups and marketing dimensions – from brand and thought leadership over talents and clients to Media and PR. Here you’ll give new impetus and design programs aligned to both the business strategy and overall corporate brand and shared priorities.
Sounds like an interesting challenge to you? Then follow your passion in a role where you’ll lead your own team as well as external agencies and contractors and realize programs and campaigns that reach their audience and make an impact.
That’s how you’ll make a difference:
- From developing marketing strategies to designing and executing tailored programs across all marketing and communications dimension – you’ll drive regional brand awareness and ensure that our messages are getting through to targeted clients, talents and multipliers in Switzerland and the ASRG region.
- To guarantee successful programs and campaigns, you’ll oversee their execution: ensure that time, quality, effectiveness and budget targets are met and track and report results.
- Furthermore, you’ll manage the marketing budget and identify and manage external service providers such as agencies, designers and writers.
- Thriving to strengthen our employer brand and our position as employer of choice, you’ll engage with target candidates and their influencers.
- Leadership teams and stakeholders can count on your advice when it comes to communication and marketing strategies.
That’s what we are expecting:
- University degree or equivalent qualification combined with at least seven years’ experience in marketing and communications – especially in program management
- Very strong content focus and messaging skills: ability to filter and recognize content trends and to develop appealing storylines and value propositions
- Strong business acumen plus excellent analytical, reporting, problem solving and management skills
- Ability to manage various programs and campaigns at one time and to interact internationally with people at all levels and across teams
- Passionate about ingenious solutions to complex issues and fluent in English and German
Any questions? Please send an email to our recruiting team email@example.com or give us a call: 0041 44 219-5005.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online application form.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.