Accenture Scientific Informatics Services (ASIS) is a part of Accenture AG and helps companies better capture, manage, integrate and analyze complex laboratory and scientific data to improve the discovery and manufacturing of new products, improve quality, reduce time to market and improve operational efficiency. We combine scientific and laboratory informatics expertise with strategic and business consulting capabilities, industry platforms, innovation approach and global scale to revolutionize how scientific and laboratory processes are conducted. We work with clients from the earliest stages of strategic planning through to implementation and support. This domain where laboratory science intersects with information technology is our passion, and unlike some other companies providing similar services, it is our singular focus!
As an Accenture Scientific Informatics Services Senior Manager, you will lead the growth of the ASIS business through the sales and delivery of our solutions and services to our customers, help grow our European team, and expand your skills in this space. We offer a generous compensation package consisting of salary, bonuses and benefits.
- Drive the growth of the ASIS business through business development and sales of our solutions and services at key strategic accounts, achieving overall sales targets.
- Manage exceptional teams delivering complex informatics projects in support of our clients' scientific missions, and delivering against ASIS revenue targets.
- Engage in and expand ASIS’ partnerships with its key strategic accounts and ecosystem partners
- Develop trusted advisor relationships that grow partnerships with key strategic accounts
- Identify and originate new opportunities for business and close new business in existing accounts
- Provide management consulting and advisory services for clients on best practices, approach to large and complex laboratory informatics, scientific data management programs and business transformation.
- Monitor and control profitability for ASIS resources and expenses, managing to overall ASIS profitability targets
- Manage projects / project teams to complete on time, on budget, and on scope with high quality and raving fan clients
- Help build the ASIS European team and act as a coach and mentor to ASIS teammates
- Audit and provide executive oversight for project work to ensure quality and consistency
- Enhance internal and external organizational change management through application of best practices
- Interact with all levels of the client organization