- A good degree in computer science, business informatics, (industrial) engineering, business studies or science, or a similar qualification
- Several years of consulting and project experience with regard to concept development, and the development and implementation of CRM systems
- A few years of experience in implementing Salesforce.com or Veeva, ideally within a consulting environment, experience across all project phases in at least two implementation projects, and proven practical experience (both in a managerial and technical capacity) in leading a project team
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, ideally in combination with a valid Salesforce certificate (ADM201, DEV401)
- Proficiency in English and German (written and spoken)
- Adequate communication skills to communicate effectively over all hierarchical levels (incl. Management Board), good analytical and concept development skills and a high sense of quality awareness
- Mobility and a willingness to travel
Drawing satisfaction from your own performance is daily routine when you work at Accenture. As are the many days that you will grow personally and professionally through the constantly new challenges and technologies. Through in-depth training and individual advancement, and through exchanging knowledge and experience with colleagues around the globe. We extend a warm welcome to you because we know that you will enrich us. With your abilities. With your questions. And with your application!