In Industry X we shape the future of making things, and the things we make.
If you are passionate about the product development process at leading companies in Belgium and would like to support their digital transformation journey then don’t hesitate to join the Industry X ‘Product Engineering & Services’ team! We are situated at the core of our client’s product lifecycle and directly apply new technologies, sustainable innovations and process improvements to not only radically reduce the time-to-market for new products and services but also make better, more sustainable and smart connected products. We support R&D organizations with their largest strategic questions and support them end-to-end with on their PLM journey to ensure long-term sustainability of their businesses.
Within our Industry X group we are looking for experienced product lifecycle solution architects in the area of product engineering to support our clients in their digital transformation journey. We partner with international clients across all industries, including 91 of the Fortune Global 100. Your role is to support delivery of PLM projects and guide the solution design, setup the blueprint, infrastructure design, data model and provide valuable input to other team members in support of the project completion. You will need to work together with offshore teams to coordinate the project activities, test prototypes, showcase to business stakeholders and bring the solutions successfully live to a production environment.
- Be the technical lead at PLM digital transformation journeys to drive blueprint design, estimation, resource planning and project planning.
- Lead the delivery team in the technical development and deployment activities.
- Be passionate to work on PLM, collaborate with technical architects and business teams to determine the details and value of proposed PLM solutions.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and are knowledgeable on best practices in the PLM domain.
- You’re as good with people as you are with business processes and technology, a true team player with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
At Industry X we like to do it differently. We embrace change. We reimagine. We transform. How companies design, engineer, manufacture, service and maintain their products. We embed sustainability and bring digital into every part of the company’s enterprise. We create value by strategy and design, unraveling complexities with our approach as a powerful instrument of change. The way we do so is by designing and engineering products, platforms and services that build bridges between users, technology and business needs. Putting people and planet in the center of everything we do to add value to our clients’ businesses. Are you ready to make a difference? The time for change is now!
- Bachelor or Master degree with a strong affinity for technology
- Passionate about PLM with 4-10 years experience on PLM implementations in the areas of development, technical delivery, solution architect and/or infrastructure setup.
- Fluent in English, and Dutch/French, both spoken and written.
- Good understanding of project methodologies like waterfall and agile and working in international teams. Experience with offshore teams is a plus.
- Willingness to travel to (international) client sites (in compliance with up-to-date travel policies)
- Strong knowledge of PLM Engineering tools such as SAP PLM, Siemens teamcenter, Dassault 3DExperience, CAD, Generative Design, Digital Manufacturing, MBSE and how these are designed and implemented.
- Technical understanding on PLM processes such as recipe management, material management, bom management, sustainability, new product development, change managment and integration with ERP systems.
- You have been working in team context on defining solution outlines, configurations, functional & technical designs and delivering relevant RICEFW items and have experience on estimating these activities for commercial delivery
- Background in working at at least one end-to-end project implementation in the field of PLM
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Young Graduates with an interest in Functional Analytics, AI or Data Analytics and Business Intelligence: as of Sept. 2023
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.