Are you passionate about Human Resources and keen to gain experience within a large international firm?
This is your chance! The Accenture HR team is looking for a new intern to join their team.
We are one (amazing) team but with diverse scopes. Depending on your interests and available projects, we can offer different internships within:
- The Recruitment team;
- The HR Partner team;
- The Talent Strategy & Learning team
What you’ll do:
Tasks and responsibilities will depend on your team:
- As an intern in the Recruitment team, you will be responsible for the full recruitment and selection cycle of our future colleagues within Accenture Belux. You will also support on and help organize various graduate recruitment events, meet exciting people and get to know Accenture from the inside out.
- As an intern in the HR Partner team, you will participate in the daily activities of an HR Partner. You will touch up upon different topics such as supply/demand, development, well-being & overall employee relation topics. Within this role, you will have the opportunity to learn a great deal on HR topics in the context of a large services firm!
- As an intern in the Talent Strategy & Learning team, you will participate in the daily operations and work on a project basis. You will gain insights into lots of topics related to the culture, learning & development but also people strategy.
And of course; you are not alone! Your team will be there to support you.
At Accenture Corporate Functions, we do whatever it takes to make Accenture a success - every day. We are the pieces that hold it all together: organizing collaborations, monitoring and optimizing our activities and results, keeping everyone happy and motivated – and that’s just the beginning.
Working alongside HR, Finance, Geographic services, Marcom, Legal, and Information Management teams, you will find exciting opportunities to make your mark (and a measurable difference, too). We use modern tools, innovative approaches and our knowledge of best practice to ensure everything is running smoothly. It can be challenging to meet all the needs of our big-name clients and partners, as well as our colleagues - but it's worth it when you see what we achieve together.
- You have a passion for people and are curious to learn more about HR and business
- You have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a diverse team from all walks of life, cultures and creeds
- You are solution oriented and keen to learn new methodologies, processes and technologies
- You’re fluent in English and Dutch/French & you can (ideally) express yourself also in French/Dutch
- You’re studying a Bachelor or master’s degree in any educational background
- You’re available for a min. 12-15 weeks internship during the first or second semester of your academic year
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.