At Accenture Song, a front-end developer is more than simply someone who has certain skills at their fingertips. We want a front-end specialist who makes their mark on a project, someone who’s obsessed by quality, with an inborn drive for improvement, boundless enthusiasm, and an insatiable desire to learn. In a nutshell, a front-end thoroughbred.
That is why:
- You’ll work in HTML, SASS, ES6 and with WebPack, Git, Node/NPM, Typescript, Twig, etc.
- You have a thorough knowledge of ReactJS / Vue / Angular
- You understand that delivering good, clean, tested code is a priority.
- You’re able to work alone or as part of a team at the kitchen table or in a war room, at every stage of a project, from strategy to design to development.
- You’ll work in an agile way with a motivated scrum master (our digital project manager) to support you.
Accenture Song accelerates growth and value for our clients through sustained customer relevance. Our capabilities span ideation to execution: growth, product and experience design; technology and experience platforms; creative, media and marketing strategy; and campaign, content and channel orchestration. With strong client relationships and deep industry expertise, we help our clients operate at the speed of life through the unlimited potential of imagination, technology and intelligence.
- 2-3 years of professional experience in frontend development
- You have a solid understanding of software engineering practices: OO, DevOps, CI/CD, automation, etc.
- Fluent in English and Dutch. French is a plus.
- Proactive and analytical mindset with an eagerness to learn and grow.
- The ability to handle diverse working cultures, both between clients as internal delivery teams.
- You have entrepreneurial mindset and can use your communication skills to build valuable relationships with clients.
- You are familiar with writing tests for your application.
Accenture Song is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Macbook and iPhone/Samsung
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- An open kitchen with fresh fruit, great coffee and a stuffed fridge
- A sunny terrace with the best view in Leuven
- Tons of training & learning opportunities, literature, and an overall sharing-your-knowledge culture within the wider creative award winning network of Accenture Song (Droga5, Karmarama, Schakleton, Kollerebbe, Rothco)
- Sweet treats on birthdays and other festivities
- A great creative culture to stimulate your out-of-the-box thinking
- And many more!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.