Within Accenture Operations BeLux we are looking for a versatile team player with a experience in business development.
Are you the highly motivated and energetic person that we are looking for? And are you ready for the next step to boost your career in a leading, global professional services company?
Then this is your chance!
As a Junior Sales Consultant, you are responsible for prospecting, identifying, and developing business process services solutions for our Accenture customers, and profitably growing future services within existing projects.
You demonstrate a strong willingness to learn about the key Accenture BPS offerings and the market evolutions to propose the right solutions to our Accenture customers.
You will be trained and coached by the rest of the team as of day 1.
- Develop sales opportunities for account executives within a defined set of target accounts
- Developing relationships with target accounts
- Drive sales opportunities through the early stages of the sales process by regularly communicating with clients, sending appropriate content
- Ensure appropriate strategy/solution is proposed to the client
- Continuously monitor status of sales opportunities
- Participate to the contracting process
- Support the project mobilization and ensure delivery quality review.
At Accenture Operations, we have a real can-do attitude when it comes to our clients’ needs. We live in an age of rapid and dynamic technological development; future business success depends on each company's ability to adapt and evolve.
We work with our talented international experts to understand the practical challenges of modern business (free international one-day delivery? how?) and find the best way to achieve that – using our ingenuity and a set of tools that are constantly changing. Ultimately, we provide our high-profile clients with the platforms and systems they need for their business to run smoothly and operate with high performance.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in business development;
- Excellent knowledge of both English and Dutch with a sound knowledge of French;
- Bachelor’s degree or above;
Proven track record of working with rapidly changing deadlines and having an ability to move in a fast-paced environment;
Strong team player with a history of working well across organizations, plus if experience with stakeholders as Director and C-level executives;
Understanding business process services:
- Strong communication and presentation skills, as well as organizational skills;
- Ability to influence and negotiate with others;
- Commercial awareness;
- Ability to think creatively and strategically.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.