The Sales Team for Resources takes a lead role in the origination, pursuit and closure of opportunities that provide business value and answer the needs of our Belgium and Luxembourg clients in our 2 main industries:
- Utilities (U): Energy Generation, Transmission & Distribution, Retail, E-mobility infrastructure, and Water & Waste.)
- Chemicals + Natural Resources (CNR): Metals & Mining, Chemicals & Natural Resources
As Deal Execution Manager in the Belux Resources Client Group, you will manage sales campaigns for our top opportunities and will be contributing to our sales effort, with emphasis on opportunity origination & qualification.
We will expect you to shape client specific value propositions, define and execute deal “win” strategy, develop proposals, present in customer orals sessions, pipeline management and facilitate contract negotiations together with our legal teams.
- Build relationships within Accenture and with our clients to be able to bring the best of Accenture to address our clients’ needs/challenges.
- Drive and close new business opportunities
- Sales opportunity management and follow-up
- Lead origination of new data related opportunities at our clients (C and C-1 levels), working actively together with our Accenture account teams
- Shape value propositions for our clients, including story telling
- Lead and write proposals / RFPs for our clients, especially for the ‘big deals’, and take a lead role in presenting them to our clients
The sales team originates concrete opportunities together with the client account teams and drives the business development agenda through offerings relevant to our clients, and it manages these opportunities from origination until closure. This includes a specific attention and involvement of the Team on key strategic ‘big deals’ with our clients, who are the leading CNR and Utilities companies in Belgium and Luxembourg.
The Sales team is a dynamic team that is focused on bringing value to our clients and is well connected to the broader Accenture network and capabilities, both locally and globally, that make Accenture the trusted and innovative partner for many leading CNR and Utilities customers.
- 7-15 years of relevant experience
- Deep understanding of the Utilities & CNR industries, in Belgium & Luxembourg, and its global trends such as “net zero” and sustainability topics
- Proven experience in creating and leading large, complex, strategic client opportunities
- Commercial mindset and ability to shape and story tell client value propositions
- Proven ability to build and maintain senior client relationships
- An understanding of client major business functions such as finance, procurement, HR, operations, sales & customer experience
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, with proven ability to lead mixed teams on specific opportunities or initiatives
- Masters degree
- Experience within (Industry) Consulting is a plus
- Self-Starter, you are a motivated and driven person, who can work independently.
- Responsible, you are not afraid to take end-to-end responsibility during a sales cycle
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides a high-profile and challenging role in a nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.