The Sales Team for our Client Resources takes a lead role in the origination, pursuit and closure of opportunities that provide business value and answer the needs of our Belgium and Luxembourg clients in our 2 main industries:
- Utilities (U): Energy Generation, Transmission & Distribution, Retail, E-mobility infrastructure, and Water & Waste.)
- Chemicals + Natural Resources (CNR): Metals & Mining, Chemicals & Natural Resources
The “Deal Execution & Bid Management Analyst” contributes to the opportunity sales pursuit and supports the “Sales Capture”, who has the end responsibility in closing opportunities using deep sales process and offering expertise.
This role sits under the direction of a Sales Capture, within the Sales team.
In this role you will be:
- Responsible for bid management on key strategic sales opportunities, including:
- Managing the end-to-end production of the bid response document
- Co-ordinating and aligning bid team activities on behalf of the Sales Lead
- Co-ordinating the necessary internal approvals for the bid
- Providing a key point of contact with the client team
- Supporting sales origination campaigns
- Supporting sales pipeline management and opportunity follow-up
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Own and execute the end-to-end project plan from sales origination until sales closure. This includes proposal management, internal approvals, sales, and sales team development.
- Proposal Management
- Manage the end-to-end production of the bid documents: RFI, RFP etc.
- Capturing, communicating and tracking key outputs and actions from planning and strategy sessions
- Schedule and plan internal and client milestones. Identify dependencies in the timeline and escalate issues impacting the deadline
- Prepare, review, secure sign-off and submit proposal materials
- Provide day-to-day point of contact for both the client team and the bid team
- Manage the opportunity business development (BD) budgets
- Provides PMO support including all deal communications and meetings.
- Manages all internal deal submission approvals. This includes preparing, reviewing, and securing sign-off and submitting materials in a timely manner for internal approvals
- Ensure consistent and high quality “look and feel” in client deliverables
- Co-ordinate orals / supplier presentation / site visits, liaising between sales team, site team and client coordinator to ensure agenda meets client and Accenture objectives
The sales team originates concrete opportunities together with the client account teams and drives the business development agenda through offerings relevant to our clients, and it manages these opportunities from origination until closure. This includes a specific attention and involvement of the Team on key strategic ‘big deals’ with our clients, who are the leading CNR and Utilities companies in Belgium and Luxembourg.
The Sales team is a dynamic team that is focused on bringing value to our clients and is well connected to the broader Accenture network and capabilities, both locally and globally, that make Accenture the trusted and innovative partner for many leading CNR and Utilities customers.
People in the Sales career track grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing or leading the origination and/or closing of sales opportunities in a specific area or across a range of Accenture offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into more complex sales roles, laterally, upward, or in their current role.
It is a dynamic team made up of “Sales Captures” and “Deal Execution & Bid Managers” who lead and support opportunities that often combine the full breadth of Accenture.
In our team you will learn
- To work with clients across the Utilities & CNR industries
- To own and execute the end-end project plan from sales origination until sales closure
- To collaborate with the wider Sales and Bid Management team and client account teams
This is a starter level job in the Accenture Sales Career track
- 1-3 years of previous (junior) sales or bid management experience is a plus, but not a must
- You have a Bachelor or Master deg
- You’re perfectly fluent in English, Dutch/French and can express yourself in French/Dutch;
- You are a team player who works to the best of your abilities and inspires colleagues along the way.
- You have an analytical mindset and are at your best in a creative and problem-solving environment
- Having some financial/commercial acumen is a plus
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: business development, bid/proposal management, sales negotiations, or commercial pricing
- Proficient at working collaboratively with both the internal sales team and client stakeholders
- You have some understanding of the Utilities & CNR industries, in Belgium & Luxembourg, and its global trends such as “net zero” and sustainability topics
- You have a basic understanding of client major business functions such as finance, procurement, HR, operations, sales & customer experience
- Self-Starter, you are a motivated and driven person, who can work independently.
- Responsible, you are not afraid to take end-to-end responsibility during a sales cycle
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides a high-profile and challenging role in a nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.