The Sales director is responsible for all client interfaces within the assigned account scope. He/she will be expected to build an account plan for area of work together with the Client Account Lead, Technology Account Lead and Application Services Lead and will be responsible for growth and client relationship management. The sales director will handle a single account or multiple accounts with an indicative annual book of business of between $10 million-$50 million. This individual should have extensive experience of working in or with a global delivery center and client sites.
You have knowledge on the telco industry and a former professional experience in selling services
Key responsibilities include:
- Client relationship management at multiple levels of client hierarchy;
- Business Development of up between €10 million-€50 million, driving revenues within the assigned accounts scope by being the owner of the entire Opportunity Management cycle. This involves identifying business opportunities, selling concepts to the client where required and influencing the client to give additional business based on demonstrated capability and past performance;
- Conduct research as well as competitor analysis, delivering client presentations, preparing estimates, proposals and participating in negotiations;
- Assuring the client of the commitment and driving the delivery process by working collaboratively with delivery management to address all issues that may affect delivery;
- Work closely with Solutions Architects to build customized solutions and pitches to enhance revenue growth;
- Build an account plan for the account scope – with details of the relationships required, the opportunities to pursue, target revenues, competitor analysis, potential threats and weaknesses that need to be addressed;
- Pricing decisions within the scope of the Master Services Agreement.
- Negociate and close contracts
Education and experience :
- 6 to 10 years experience with strong sales, relationship management and account management experience in the services industry with top tier global delivery service providers;
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree. Additional MBA degree highly preferred.
- Extensive work experience in a global delivery center and client sites;
- Experience of working in a Global Delivery Model;
- Proven capability to building relationships with middle and senior management in clients;
- Deep Account Management and Project Management experience;
- Knowledge of industry specific products, services and solutions;
- Good understanding of industry specific business issues and drivers;
- Proven experience in a rapidly growing account;
- Hands-on experience with proposal/RFP creation and leading RFP/proposal presentations;
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Wide variety of IT and business consulting engagement experience.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance, …
- Flex Rewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.