Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
- As a cloud-first industry / enterprise function expert you understand the value that cloud can unlock in our client’s business transformation
- You define cloud powered strategies and operating models and lead the next wave of enterprise-wide transformations
- You continuously refine the cloud narrative within your specialized industry / function and keep up to date with latest cloud ecosystem / technology/ MAG trends and how they impact our client’s business
- You work in a multi-services team and jointly with our client account teams you generate new cloud related leads and manage the sales pipeline
- You establish yourself as a thought leader and develop differentiating industry / function point-of-views
- You connect with our cloud ecosystem partners (e.g., hyperscalers, platform providers) to shape joint go-to-market initiatives
- Several years of experience in the conception of enterprise-wide, complex transformation strategies and affinity, expertise in platforms, data and/or cloud strategies as lever for change
- Deep expertise within one or more industries or enterprise functions and a passion about the transformative nature of cloud-platform-data
- A strong understanding of industry / function specific offerings of hyperscalers (e.g., AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform) and / or platform providers (e.g., RedHat, Salesforce, Oracle, SAP)
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, fluency and solid, structured communication skills in German and English as well as flexibility, mobility and team player abilities as key preconditions for everyday consulting
Industry Role Expectations
- Develop and articulate industry-specific narratives and value / benefits to be unlocked by cloud*
- Build industry led network & drive go-to market cross DTE
- Work in a x-Industry team to identify trends and opportunities at market level to prioritize industry and function requirements
- Drive execution of talent strategy and development of talent pool
- Drive deployment of Industry Cloud offerings to clients
- Understand and integrate with industry investment strategy of MAGs
Functional Role Expectations
- Articulate the incremental benefits in functional transformations (e.g., customer experience transformations) unlocked using Cloud”
- Understand the best practices, out-of-the-box solutions along value cases from ecosystems / MAGs
- Create function-specific PoVs and connect with hyperscaler to identify relevant services (e.g., SaaS)
- Increase functional presence and promote iconic CF deals
- Engage in account planning as well as track and manage sales pipeline
- Nominate key talents and promote training and certification programs
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.