Do your friends consult you for career ideas and do you always find unique talent in everyone? Are you passionate about recruitment for years?
As an experienced Business Recruiter at Accenture you will be the driver of the whole selection & recruitment process from A to Z.
For your business entity, you are…
- Understanding recruiting demand and skills profiles within area of responsibility
- Acting as a single point of contact for designated candidates for all recruiting related questions and concerns
- Managing all candidates through the entire recruitment & selection process, from screening to contract offer communication and onboarding
- Being responsible for the recruiting pipeline, meeting recruiting targets and providing regular reports
- Participating in recruiting events & sourcing activities
The business partner
- Analyzing and determining recruitment needs in the business
- Acting as a single point of contact for all recruiting related questions & concerns for the stakeholder group
- Creating, distributing and discussing reports on a regular basis, identifying issues and recommend actions
- Bringing added value to the business by using your recruiting expertise in strategic decision
The owner of the Supply Management
- Being responsible for recruiting resource plan for profiles within area of responsibility
- Maintaining contact with recruitment agencies
- Defining most efficient channel to find candidates
- Gaining good understanding of external marketplace/trends/sources
- Acting as main point of contact for external partners
At Accenture Corporate Functions, we do whatever it takes to make Accenture a success - every day. We are the pieces that hold it all together: organizing collaborations, monitoring and optimizing our activities and results, keeping everyone happy and motivated – and that’s just the beginning.
Working alongside HR, Finance, Geographic services, Marcom, Legal, and Information Management teams, you will find exciting opportunities to make your mark (and a measurable difference, too). We use modern tools, innovative approaches and our knowledge of best practice to ensure everything is running smoothly. It can be challenging to meet all the needs of our big-name clients and partners, as well as our colleagues - but it's worth it when you see what we achieve together.
- Being eager to continue building your career in recruitment; relevant experience is mandatory
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Fluent in English and Dutch and/or French
- Understanding recruiting processes and procedures
- Being an excellent communicator with a ‘can do’ mindset
- Having a professional attitude and eagerness to learn
- Being a pro-active team player
- Being service oriented and able to understand the business needs of a consulting firm
- Having a good understanding of external marketplace/trends
- Having exceptional time and priority management skills as well as very good stakeholder management skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.