Within the Accenture Security team, we’re seeking exceptional individuals to pioneer security solutions that blend risk strategy, digital identity, cyber defense, application security and managed services. Using the coolest next-gen tech, you’ll have every chance to stay one step ahead of cybercrime and out-smart hackers.
Are you the highly motivated and energetic person that we are looking for and do you want to gain additional experience to boost your career in a leading, global professional services company? Then this is your chance!
As a cyber security analyst, you’ll have to the opportunity to:
• Work with global organizations and the related complexity of their cyber security requirements
• Work in a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients
• Have access to our global knowledge network to execute your job
• Receive continuous training
• Work with cutting edge technology
• Deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
• Gain rapid career progression
With the support of our local and global security teams, you will:
• Assess our client’s security posture and work on projects to improve their security maturity
• Assist clients in developing strategies to help secure their most critical assets by providing high value consultancy work.
• Work with international teams of experts to bring the best value to our clients.
• Consult our clients on how to assess their cyber security risks, be compliant with regulations like PSD2 and GDPR and translate their security requirements into a strategic roadmap.
• Actively work on business development by writing proposals and supporting presentations to prospective clients.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs. Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
Our ideal candidate truly enjoys his or her work, is eager, flexible and has a “can do “attitude. Moreover:
• You have recently graduated as a Master in Business Administration, public affairs, political science, cyber security or a related field.
• You have a broad interest in cyber security and would like to get a taste what it’s like to consult clients on different cyber security capabilities like governance, risk and compliance, security strategy and risk management.
• You understand the importance of risk management and have basic project management skills;
• You are solution & detail oriented
• You are proactive and have an analytical mindset
• You have excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
• You have strong interpersonal skills: able to work in a team and work under pressure
• Working knowledge of English and Dutch or French
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 13th month + holiday allowance
• 20 + 12 holidays
• Laptop and smartphone
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
• Bonus program
• Training & learning opportunities
• Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
• Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
• Employee shares purchase plan
• And many more!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.