As a Data & Business Intelligence Architect you will be at the heart of the organization.
We all know that data is hot and that companies need to use the data to come to insights. But do they know who is using their data? And which data?
As a data and BI Architect, you will support our clients to take control of their data and getting value out of it by defining a reference architecture for our customers.
This means that you will work closely with business leaders and information management teams to define and implement a roadmap on data management, business intelligence or analytics solutions.
Your main tasks/responsibilities will include:
- Defines, challenge and prioritize with client data requirements.
- Design advanced conceptual, logical and physical data organizations, models, repository, dashboards, reports within a complete functional and technical architecture.
- Partners with other architects, infrastructure and software experts to define metadata layers, technical strategy and optimal integration within existing client IT landscape.
- Translate to technical designers or developers designed solution, review proposed solution and optimize it when required.
- Participate to the definition of testing strategy.
- Ensure business access to adequate, understandable, accurate data.
- Design, develop and continuously improve supporting activities (automation of versioning and release management, scheduling, security models, impact assessment of new changes ...)
- Accountable for End to End solution.
- Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
- Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
- Have worked in building business intelligence design and predictive analytics
- Experience in working closely with all business lines to identify business needs and analytics opportunities
- The position will require a deep understanding of query and analytics tools, as well as
- Knowledgeable in advanced data analysis techniques.
- Experience leading data conversations and developing business concepts.
- Experience supporting the design and development of business intelligence solutions
- Ability to solve problems independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, while moving from task to task.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to complete tasks as assigned, with great attention to detail.
- Translate business requirements into data requests, reports and dashboards.
- Manage data sets and work with ETL and Data warehouse solutions.
- Communicate effectively with all corporate business lines.
- Work with financial data, translating business data to usable information.
- Strong interpersonal skills required
- Data Science & programming: Python, R, SQL, SAS, Java or similar
- Data Visualization & Reporting: Tableau, Power BI, Qlik or similar
- Data Manipulation & Analytics: Alteryx, KNIME, RapidMiner or similar
- Data Warehousing: SQL Server, Snowflake, Azure, AWS Redshift, Google Big Query, SAP or similar
- Data Integration: Databricks, Talend, SSIS, Pentaho, Informatica or similar
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.