Are you looking for an opportunity to make meaningful contributions in a dynamic, fast-paced environment? Our client is a large bank and belongs to the top 4 banks in Belgium, serving millions of customers.
We are currently looking for a Product Owner Consultant with proven knowledge on banking products and a strong IT affinity for our office in Brussels. As a Product Owner Consultant within Technology Financial Services (Banking), you work within an Accenture project team at top Belgian and multinational companies. You play an important role in the team of strong performers serving our clients on a day to day basis.
Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life
- Define the priorities together with the stakeholders (IT, product management, operations)
- Manage the prioritized backlog of the team
- Make sure product simplifications and changes are delivered in time
- Be the single point of contact for alignment with other teams in clarifying the scope for product changes
- Set up agile ceremonies with all relevant stakeholders to provide full transparency
- Resolve independencies and mitigate risks together with the scrum master
- Monitor product market trends & competitor evolutions
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
- University degree in Civil Engineering or Commercial Engineering / Economical Sciences with a strong IT affinity;
- Previous experience of 2 to 5 years in Financial Services in a Product owner role or similar;
- Functional knowledge of banking products;
- Previous hands-on professional experience in IT (analysis, design, testing, defect mgmt., …);
- Excellent proficiency in English, Dutch and French is mandatory
- Eager to work in an agile environment
- Strong analytical skills and structure problem solving;
- Team player;
- Result oriented;
- Ability to deliver high quality work on time
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.