- Create engaging social campaigns;
- Effectively manage, schedule, and publish editorial calendars;
- Fuel, monitor, listen, and engage with the community across all our channels;
- Real-time monitoring of social channels to identify strategic opportunities and flag potential issues;
- Social listening for trending topics, conversations, events, and news;
- Leverage insights and learnings to inform monthly content and campaign briefs in collaboration with strategists;
- Support brand loyalty via active community participation and conversation;
- Monitor and report on fan behaviour and interest trends;
- Work closely with influencers, clients, strategists, analytics and accounts to build relationships with external and internal teams;
- Research and identify social media best practices and relevant brand examples within the space for proposals, POVs, and audits.
- 2-4+ years of agency-side or brand experience publishing social content and engaging with an audience;
- A proven knowledge of major and emerging social channels, specific rules of engagement for brands/advertisers, and general platform policies;
- Strong editing and writing skills suitable for each platform: from knowing how to write a successful tweet to using effective storytelling techniques;
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas;
- Familiarity with web design and publishing;
- Fluent in English and either in Dutch or French - both would be an asset;
- Expert in social best practices;
- Knowledge and passion for the latest trends and platforms across the social media landscape;
- Understanding of Social/Digital listening tools, tracking, approaches to measurement/metrics, reporting;
- Experience using the social publishing and content management platforms (eg: Sprinklr);
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal, and written/verbal communication skills;
- Collaborative, curious and willing to learn;
- Previous experience in the automotive Industry will be appreciated.
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Macbook and iPhone/Samsung
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- An open kitchen with fresh fruit, great coffee and a stuffed fridge
- A sunny terrace with the best view in Leuven
- Tons of training & learning opportunities, literature, and an overall sharing-your-knowledge culture within the wider creative award winning network of Accenture Interactive (Droga5, Karmarama, Schakleton, Kollerebbe, Rothco)
- Sweet treats on birthdays and other festivities
- A great creative culture to stimulate your out-of-the-box thinking
- And many more!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.