Are you ready for the next step in your career as SAP SD/MM Consultant? Are you looking for an inclusive environment that will give you the opportunity to work on innovative projects for leading companies across the globe? Are you interested in solving sales & procurement challenges with the latest SAP solutions? Choose Accenture and make shaping and delivering innovative solutions part of your extraordinary career!
We are looking for a SAP SD/MM Consultant for clients in the East & West-Flanders region to enforce our team. As an experienced SD/MM consultant you manage the full OTC & P2P cycle from design till implementation. Topics like SD-Billing, ATP, batch management, Logistics Execution, Inventory Management and more technical topics like IDOC communications have no secrets for you. You enjoy sharing your expertise with the client & together making it a success. Learning & developing new skills is what you love to do.
You will align technology with business strategy, working directly with the client throughout the project life cycle - business requirements gathering, process design, solution design, solution configuration & build, testing, training, go-live, deployment and post go-live stabilization.
Engage customer business and IT stakeholders to collect requirements and help them understand the various facets of the project while enabling them to participate in the system design, build and testing phases.
Clearly communicate realistic project delivery commitments and consistently deliver against those commitments.
As a SAP SD/MM consultant, you don’t just translate the customer’s current processes into SAP, but you also use your expertise to question, explore and co-create new processes together with the customer
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
- At least 3+ years of hands-on SAP experience in SAP Sales & Distribution (SD) and 1+ year in SAP Procurement (MM)
- Key skills in SD are: Customizing experience in the OTC flow including pricing, ATP, deliveries. Experience with design of interface & understanding of idoc.
- Key skills in MM: Customizing experience in procurement (PO, GR,..), Inventory Management (IM), logistics execution
- A full life-cycle implementation experience: Experience of the full lifecycle including estimating, planning and delivering a solution end-to-end
- Experience in delivering an end-to end SAP ECC or S/4 project
- Eagerness to work in a team-oriented environment
- Motivated, persistent, eager to optimize, drive for excellence
- Strong communication and presentation skills (verbal & written)
- Fluent in Dutch (preferred) or French and English
- Flexibility to commute to our clients in Belgium (mainly East & West-Flanders region)
- A SAP certification in your area, which is a plus
- A Master’s degree from a leading university or business school
- Have fun in all the above activities.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.