Is reliability one of your key strengths? Do you like to analyze and solve complex problems? Did you prove yourself already in finance, general accounting, accounting reconciliations and tax?
- You perform monthly financial closings and Balance sheet /Profit & Loss analysis for Belgium and Luxemburg:
- You coordinate, analyze and prepare data on statutory statements to ensure all requirements are followed for Belgium and Luxemburg;
- You are responsible for approval purchases invoices & purchases requests, VAT returns, Payroll reconciliation and vacation accrual for Belgium and Luxemburg;
- You are sox evaluator and approver for Belgium and Luxemburg;
- You work in collaboration with other local/abroad finance teams and other stakeholders;
- You supervise the calculation of employees cost rate in Belgium and Luxemburg;
- You manage countries financial reports in accordance with relevant local and global accounting standards for Belgium and Luxemburg;
- You contribute to internal audits and optimize existing processes for Belgium and Luxemburg;
- As Domain lead, you will lisaise & align with other stakeholders, both locally and globally;
- You lead and/or coach junior colleagues;
- You are responsible for all audits (FYEND 31/08) but also external audit if any tax or vat controls;
- You are responsible for all Global reports and requests.
At Accenture Corporate Functions, we do whatever it takes to make Accenture a success - every day. We are the pieces that hold it all together: organizing collaborations, monitoring and optimizing our activities and results, keeping everyone happy and motivated – and that’s just the beginning.
Working alongside HR, Finance, Geographic services, Marcom, Legal, and Information Management teams, you will find exciting opportunities to make your mark (and a measurable difference, too). We use modern tools, innovative approaches and our knowledge of best practice to ensure everything is running smoothly. It can be challenging to meet all the needs of our big-name clients and partners, as well as our colleagues - but it's worth it when you see what we achieve together.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Chief of Accounting/Senior Accountant or a similar role in a large international company or accounting firm with preferably strong skills in corporate taxes
- Master in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Good knowledge and experience in finance, general accounting and accounting reconciliations.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Programs (Excel and Outlook)
- Experience with SAP FI is a plus and knowledge US Gaap is a plus
- Strong organizational, analytical and multi-tasking skills
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Native French or Dutch and very good knowledge of English.
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flex rewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA PA - Philadelphia
Client Financial Management Analyst - Philadelphia
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Junior Accounting & Reporting Analyst
Posted 6 days ago
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Subcontracts Associate Manager
Posted 6 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.