For our offices in Brussels, we are looking for a “Digital Identity Application Consultant”. Within this role, you will have the opportunity to work for global organizations alongside a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients.
- Manage and deliver cloud transformation projects from the early planning phase through the successful deployment of digital identity solutions
- Blend your technical expertise regarding directory services, access management, identity governance and administration privileged account management with in-dept business understanding to improve our clients’ customer experience
- Coordinate international teams of experts to bring the best value to our clients
At Accenture Security we lead the field with our holistic approach, working carefully with our clients to help them identify and address security challenges. The impact of our work reaches throughout the entire security lifecycle and across value chains end to end, ultimately keeping businesses and end users protected all over the world.
In practice, that might mean deploying cutting-edge security systems, using AI to analyze security risks, or developing defense strategies based on a combination of technology and user behavior. We aren't limited to a single set of tools to deliver security for our clients, so we take a pro‑active and creative approach to finding the best solutions for every security problem.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- 3+ years of strong experience with identity and access management
- A strong background in information security
- Experience in a professional’s services firm is a plus
- Experience with at least one of the following platforms is a plus: Sailpoint, Forgerock, Okta or Azure Active Directory
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM or SABSA are a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral in English and, Dutch of French
- In your work, you demonstrate strong interpersonal skills: able to lead a team, work under pressure and flexible
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.