The Digital Technologies group focuses on helping our clients to tackle the full breadth of their information management challenges. Based on deep collaboration and understanding of client needs, we deliver solutions that help clients measure, analyze and optimize business performance across the entire enterprise, integrating best of breed technology from our extensive network of alliance companies.
Demand for our Digital Technologies group is growing rapidly and we are currently looking for Experienced Informatica PowerCenter ETL Consultants with a more functional or more technical profile seeking to bridge the gap between Business and IT to deliver value-added solutions to our clients. We are interested in individuals with experience across industries (Finance, Products, Resources, Communications and High Tech, Public Services) and able to understand client needs, participate in business requirements gathering, perform functional analysis and to propose, develop and test relevant ETL solutions to our clients. Experience with ETL and DWH Architecture, Agile methodology and BI reporting tools (Business Objects, SAS, Tableau, …) is considered a plus.
Because we see a high demand at our clients in data integration solutions based on Informatica PowerCenter, we are looking for experienced ETL consultants with experience in designing and implementing Informatica PowerCenter ETL solutions and can help us grow our expertise and capabilities in that domain.
Functional and / or technical knowledge of the following ETL capabilities is required:
- Turn functional requirements into ETL technical requirements
- Design of solution architecture and data model.
- Design and participate to implementation of related data sourcing based on state of the art data transformations
- Depending on level of experience – coordination of a team
Following ETL skills are required:
- Analyst/Designer/Developer experience with Informatica PowerCenter:
- be familiar with basic (lookup, join, ...) and more complex transformation objects (update strategy, ranking, API related, stored procedure, ...)
- be familiar with best practices (naming convention, best use of transformation objects, ...)
- be familiar with deployments of Informatica PowerCenter items (sequence retention, …)
- be aware of, understand basic partitioning in Informatica PowerCenter Workflow Manager
- be aware of, understand basic pmcmd commands, Informatica PowerCenter meta data / admin console configuration
- be familiar with the installation of Informatica PowerCenter is a plus
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing/ dimensional modelling concepts
- Knowledge of Oracle, PL/SQL
Typical roles will involve working within a mixed team of functional and technical colleagues to perform some or all of the following:
- Driving, participating in the development of strategies and plans for ETL solutions
- Driving, participating and reviewing technology diagnosis and assessment activities
- Driving, participating in business requirements, impact analysis and related estimates and subsequent planning
- Driving and participating in functional analysis and design as input for other developers
- Designing ETL solutions taking into account the business and technical requirements
- Driving, participating in technology architecture/framework and infrastructure design activities
- Data modelling and data architecture design / implementation
- Driving, participating in ETL, data integration and data conversion design / build
- Driving, participation in ETL testing and go live activities (from strategy to preparation to execution, with all necessary stakeholders).
- Driving and developing data quality and governance capabilities
- Project management & team leadership
- Building and maintaining client relationship
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
- 1 to 5+ years of working experience in the field of Business Intelligence and good knowledge of Informatica PowerCenter
- Good problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to apply analytical, creative and structured thought
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Written and oral communication skills in English
- Good working knowledge of Dutch and / or French
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
- Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.