Testing Automation Coordinator
Software testing is at the heart of quality assurance and a critical element in the solution delivery process. Professionals within the testing specialty focus on the use of methodologies and techniques as well as tools and technologies.
As a Senior tester in automation, you contribute to the development, delivery and maintenance of technology-based business solutions. Additionally, you will participate to the training and coaching or supervision of more junior testers. You will also be involved in test coordination activities or assist in business development activities.
- Bachelor in Technical science with programming modules.
- Experience of 5 years in a testing environment with proven methodological expertise.
- Knowledge of Finance or Resources Industry, as well as of the QA methodology.
- Strong experience across various test tooling such as Microfocus ALM , Jira, IBM Rational ClearQuest, Jira Add-ons or Open source management tools
- Sound knowledge of various technologies (WEB, JAVA, SQL, etc.) or Packages (SAP, Microsoft Platforms, etc.)
- Knowledge of Test Automation tools such as Microfocus UFT, TOSCA, Selenium, SAP TAO, IBM Rational Functional Tester is an asset
- Excellent proficiency in English and Dutch or French is mandatory
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Junior Program/Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Security Global Quality & Risk Associate Manager
Performance, Risk & Quality
Google Cloud Platform Solution Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.