Qualifications and Skills
• A Master’s degree or Bachelor degree;
• Minimum 6 years of hands-on experience in Program or Project Management where you performed in driving role(s) on Programs or Projects;
• Led or have been actively involved in cross-functional projects and can manage projects which are partially outside of your direct Subject Matter Expertise;
• A good understanding of Financial Management of Projects and Programs and have been involved in designing complex business cases;
• An advanced understanding or traditional/ waterfall delivery techniques, Agile delivery methods and know how to combine them on a project;
• Excellent consultancy skills to establish credibility at client level and build problem-solving partnerships;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at various levels in business and IT organisations;
• The ability to work independently, as well as in project teams;
• A result oriented attitude and are able to work under deadlines and you know how to prioritize work.
• One or more certifications in Portfolio, Program and Project Management tracks (e.g. Prince2, PMP, SCRUM, SAFe or other) are highly desirable;
• Industry knowledge in one of the industry sectors (Financial Services, Energy, Utilities, Public Sector or other) is considered an advantage.
• You are fluent in English and in either Dutch or French.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.