- Focus on the Benelux countries.
- Provide operational and strategic support to outsourcing deals in the area. Advise on contractual aspects of outsourcing deals, on the risk management, on the transition of staff into Accenture and on the impact of the outsourcing business to Accenture’s internal organization.
- Provide operational and strategic support to acquisitions in the area.
- Provide operational and strategic support to labor relations in the area.
- Provide support to litigation and pre-litigation matters, in conjunction with Employee Relations team and external counsel.
- Contribute to development of internal guidelines, toolkits, and packaged knowledge on employment-related and business issues.
- Manage (or co-manage) employment law projects and advising HR, Legal and management as appropriate.
- Assure the quality of Employment law delivery in the area by providing Employment support appropriate to needs and integrating external support as required.
- Act as legal advisor on Employment issues to executives in the area, including Legal professionals.
- Stay abreast of legal developments affecting the company, its clients, and industries and synthesize the information to incorporate it into company practices.
- Support, promote, and implement initiatives as part of Legal team.
- Educate senior company executives with regards to legal and risk management issues in the region.
- Make recommendations and escalate to the Gallia Employment Law Lead on material Employment issues.
- Work with Legal Geographical Leads as appropriate.
- 4 to 6 years of experience in employment law in Belgium and/or the Netherlands.
- Experience in practicing employment law on European projects.
- Relevant experience to cover full range of Benelux employment law matters, including specifically:
- Employment terms and conditions (e.g. pay and benefits, working time, termination, restrictive covenants)
- Equality and diversity matters
- Grievances and Disciplinary matters
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Trade unions/ collective rights
- Employment Status / Agency workers
- Project management of cross border initiatives
- Relevant experience in advising management of large companies.
- Proven presentational and training capabilities.
- In depth knowledge of employment law issues in Benelux as well as a relevant experience with employment law projects in Europe is required.
- Bi-lingual (Dutch and English) is required. Knowledge of French is an asset.
- Ability to work closely with wide range of personnel, including frequent interaction with top-level executives.
- Ability to work with personnel both internally and externally across the world.
- Good negotiation and litigation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to influence, strong executive presence.
- Able to present innovative, original solutions and to act as a strategic thinker.
- Responsive and follows through on commitments.
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP FI-CA Manager - West Region
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Supply Chain and Operations – Sourcing & Procurement – Manager
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Cyber Threat Detection Engineer
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.