Accenture’s Security Practice is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions. The cyber security manager provides advisory and technical expertise to help our clients design and deploy state of the art cyber security practices and operating models. You will provide subject matter expertise and utilize your business acumen to work collaboratively with our clients to advise, design, build and implement pragmatic cyber security solutions. In addition, you will lead and mentor a team of Analysts and Consultants delivering day to day advise to our client.
· Working with global organizations and the related complexity of their cyber security requirements.
· Working in a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients.
· Customizing Accenture's knowledge assets to support designs that are appropriate for each client.
· Designing a pragmatic but effective cyber security defense for our clients.
· Develop Accenture Security footprint in the market.
• Manage and deliver cloud transformation projects from the early planning phase through the successful deployment.
• Perform form current state assessments of a client’s cloud infrastructure, develop strategies and roadmaps for improvement and advise in further securing the clients’ cloud environments and interaction with their on-premise infrastructure.
• Assist clients in developing strategies to secure their cloud environment by providing high value consultancy work.
• Coordinate international teams of experts to bring the best value to our clients.
• Contribute to scaling up Accenture’s Security consulting practice in a sustainable way
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.