Job Location: Brussels
Regional Description: Belgium
Job Number: 00702009 00702009_en
Within the Insurance Industry Group, we help insurers achieve high performance to deliver innovative products, enabling market differentiation trough Digitalization and state of the art insurance distribution models.
The BeLux Insurance practice is the leader in consulting services to insurance clients. We are working with a vast majority of the top BeLux insurers to help position them for high performance. We provide our clients with solutions that address their products, strategies, people, processes and operating infrastructures. We help many leading insurers industrialize their operations, turn into the digital and automation which enables them to reduce their costs, improve customer service, grow revenue, and attain real differentiation.
As management consultant (senior) manager, you will apply your functional / management experience in insurance to deliver high value digital solutions that help our clients move forward in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
You will be leading exciting projects and create client impact in the new digital world. You will be working at the forefront of innovation and cooperate with well-known clients as well as start-ups. You will be growing your team within a pool of talented consultants. You will drive challenging business & strategy projects such as Life Operating Model & local benchmarking, Life IT Transformation, large IT digital transformation implementations & Robotics.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Consulting and partnering with our insurance clients to help them develop high digital performance solutions to advance their industry position
- Transform business and operating models at leading life insurers and group benefits providers
- Work on challenging business change & IT strategy projects such as definition of new operating models and transformation initiatives, local benchmarking, process automation of manual activities, and implementation of large digital transformation programs
Your ideal background ?
· More than 6 years of functional & management experience in the Insurance industry either at a consulting company or at an insurer (Life & P&C)
· Deep understanding of Belgium/Luxembourg insurance industry practices and evolutions, strong connections with the local major players
· Solid communication and interpersonal skills, team building and relationship building skills
· Strong business development and offering management experience
· Solid interpersonal skills, team and C-level client relationship building skills
· Outstanding communications skills in Dutch, French and English
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to improve your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
This is a network of professionals who are interested in challenging, rewarding opportunities offered by Accenture. The Accenture Talent Connection is easy to join and is open to anyone who is interested in discovering more about what we do, how we do it and what makes us different.