Job Location: Brussels
Regional Description: Belgium
Job Number: 00669959 00669959_en
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
You will work at our client in the telecom industry in Brussels. You will start with a 3-week training on the products and programs. Working hours are flexible between 8 and 18h.
You answer and input support queries via phone & e-mail for product related issues. The role contains two parts that can be switched, or combined, depending the demand.
- Service Desk (direct client contact)
• You are part of the call center that is handling repair requests from B2B clients with regards to their telecom system.
• Intake of the client call via telephone and case creation
• Analysis of the client’s request during the call
• Administrative follow-up up of cases
- Back office (no direct client contact)
• Management of B2B back-office requests of Internet products
• The intake of the client’s request is coming from the front-office team
• Activation of this request
• Technical follow-up of the cases
• Administrative follow-up of cases in Salesforce
• Case closure when completed in Salesforce
- Strong communicator (client contact): friendly, patient, professional, emphathetic.
- Stress resistant
- Responsible & decision maker
- Product knowledge (which will grow on the job, but technical/telecom affinity is an asset)
- Native Dutch speaker (Bilingual Dutch/French is an asset)
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to grow your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
This is a network of professionals who are interested in challenging, rewarding opportunities offered by Accenture. The Accenture Talent Connection is easy to join and is open to anyone who is interested in discovering more about what we do, how we do it and what makes us different.