Accenture Technology is about powering the future with technology. We are at the heart of shaping and driving technology disruption and digital transformation for our clients. We set the direction for Technology, developing the deep specialization to serve all businesses and industries. Our mission is to identify and incubate the next generation of Accenture services around disruptive technologies in anticipation of future demand from pioneering clients.
We are technology experts, who build and deliver high-quality and innovative technology solutions that help our clients to be successful and change the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. To know more about all our Technology careers, visit our website: https://www.accenture.com/technology.
Are you a technology passionate? Does the idea of guiding clients from strategy to execution when facing digital challenges attract you? You might be the candidate Technology is looking for!
As a Technology Architecture Manager you are part of the Accenture Technology Architecture practice. This practice provides a unique opportunity for entrepreneurial technology architects to focus on emerging technologies and finding opportunities to architect the next generation, large-scale business systems to our clients.
We expect you to be creative with a strong interest in technology. You have broad skills and experience with various software products, technologies (web, mobile, BPM, (Cloud) integration) and services. You are capable of shaping and delivering innovative technology solutions of heterogeneous components. You can explain and defend with enthusiasm these complex solutions to your clients and colleagues.
You will also play an active role in further developing our Accenture Technology Architecture Practice through the coaching of your junior colleagues and the evangelization of our Technology offerings both internally and externally.
In your role as Technology Architecture Manager, you will contribute to the sales and delivery phases of opportunities by:
• Utilizing appropriate architecture frameworks to evaluate and assess architectures
• Contributing to the architecture shaping for robust, reliable and high performance applications, taking into account functional and technical requirements
• Advising on technologies & tools selection, and helping in sizing transformation programs
• Architecting complex IT solutions based on emerging technologies for Accenture's clients
• Build a long-term relationship with our clients
• Shape deals & follow up on them improving the client relationship / expectations to ensure great results
• Identifying new business opportunities and managing the full trade cycle (proposal presentation, monitoring, approach, offer and negotiation…).
• Interacting with senior management levels at our clients and within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing significant matters
• Defining and implementing the business development and sales plan in the BeLux region
• Contributing to setting the strategic direction for the Technology Architecture practice in the BeLux region and managing the practice
• Contribute to the continued growth of the team by attracting and recruiting the best experienced and junior profiles
• University degree in Commercial or Civil Engineering, Economical sciences, Information Technology, or a business-related university with a strong IT affinity;
• 8+ years of relevant experience in Delivery Management of Business Applications; Project Management & Program management
• Knowledge of latest Technology market trends
• Experience in IT and a strong interest in leading-edge technologies
• Experience in common architecture frameworks and services, including those available from Open Source communities
• Experience in one or more of Accenture's Architecture Innovation focus areas: Cloud Computing, Big Data, Automated Business Process Management systems & ESB technologies, Web & Mobile Technologies, Open Source Software & Next Generation IT technologies.
• Team player with good leadership capabilities
• Entrepreneurial, eager to generate and pursue growth opportunities
• Solution oriented, analytical, pro-active, pragmatic with a focus on delivering quality
• Effective communicator at C-Level by developing consistent and compelling storylines
• Highly developed critical evaluation skills, and the ability to assess the potential impact of emerging technologies
• Ability to propose innovative technology solutions and take the lead in implementing and evaluating these solutions
• Excellent proficiency in English and Dutch or French is mandatory, additional languages are an asset;
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.