Job Location: Brussels
Regional Description: Belgium
Job Number: 00652608 00652608_en
Do your friends consult you for career ideas and do you always find unique talent in everyone?
Are you passionate about the Employee Relations and Policies Analyst and keen to gain experience within a large international firm? This is your chance! The Accenture Human Resource team is looking for a new intern to join their team. The Employee Relations and Policies Analyst is part of the HR Operations team.
As an intern within the Accenture HR operation team, you will be directly involved for providing administrative & informative HR services in the area:
• New joiner administration and Onboarding
• Social changes administration
• Absence management
• Leave of absence administration
• Insurances administration
- Moreover, your responsible to ensure timely & correct system updates on all the above-mentioned areas, ensure compliance with internal controls. You will be point of contact for all employee queries related to the mentioned areas and point of contact for internal parties (fleet/IT department/payroll/offshore support teams) and external parties (insurance providers) for the above-mentioned areas.
Who are we looking for?
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent proven by experience, general knowledge of Belgian social legislation is a plus
• 1 to 2 years of experience in HR is a plus
• Good written & oral Dutch and/or French, English
• Analytical mindset
• Attention to detail, accurate
• Team player
The HR Operations team is part of Human Resources, which is a part of our Corporate Functions department. Our Corporate Functions department provides deep expertise to manage and operate Accenture's business functions and support client teams. They work in a wide range of functional areas including human resources, marketing and communications, finance, quality control, legal, IT, facilities and services.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
This is a network of professionals who are interested in challenging, rewarding opportunities offered by Accenture. The Accenture Talent Connection is easy to join and is open to anyone who is interested in discovering more about what we do, how we do it and what makes us different.