- As our intern, you will be a member of our Digital Marketing team. Our role is to translate new business and recruitment objectives into creative digital tactics.
- The team’s focus is on executing an online strategy that revolves around content that inspires action, with the objective of generating new business leads, new hires and facilitating other business goals.
- As our communications savvy intern, you will help us to create social media messaging, coordinate the online publication plan and gather performance metrics.
- You have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a diverse team from all walks of life, cultures and creeds
- You’re available for a 12-15 week internship as from September 2020
- You are an enthusiastic, creative bachelor or master student, preferably in journalism, communications or related areas who will be graduating in 2021
- You are a French or Dutch native speaker and fluent in English (spoken and written) and have strong communication and analytical skills.
- In addition, you understand and know how to apply the principles of content marketing, you are a self-starter, motivated and can work independently.
- Fresh fruit, coffee and healthy lunch so you’re full of energy to tackle any challenge
- You will also have a laptop and a company smartphone at your disposal.
- Opportunities to network with colleagues and co-interns
- An inspiring, and more importantly, eco-friendly office in Gare Maritime at Tour & Taxis
- And perhaps – if you are ready to kick off your professional life – you can stick around and become a permanent part of an awesome team
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Internship - Social media coordinator (Graduation in 2021)
Marketing & Communications
Posted 5 days ago
Internship in Business & Technology (Graduation year 2021)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 5 days ago
Posted 8 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.