This is you:
• You’re holding a Bachelor or Master’s degree with a passion for Data, Business Intelligence and/or AI and will be graduating in 2020;
• You have an analytical mindset and are at your best in a creative and problem-solving environment;
• You thrive in a diverse working environment with fellow employees from all walks of life, cultures and creeds;
• You’re often working at our client’s site, so you’re ready to travel in Belgium and abroad with a varying intensity;
• You’re perfectly fluent in English, Dutch/French and can express yourself in French/Dutch;
• For the more technical roles, it is a plus if you have knowledge on or are motivated to learn one or multiple of the following technologies: SQL, Python, the C family (C, C++ and/or C#), ETL tools (e.g. SAS DI, SSIS, IBM DataStage, Abinitio, etc.), SAS, SAP BI (BW, BO), Oracle, IBM Watson, Google Cloud Solutions, Amazon Web Services. In short, any tool that can be used to manipulate and transform data.
This is in it for you:
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
This is us:
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.