Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting, procurement and supply chain, marketing and sales, as well as industry-specific services, such as credit and health services. We operate business processes on behalf of clients, through a combination of our talent powered by data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, on an as-a-service basis, to help improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Brand Expert to work at our client in the Automotive Industry, located in Brussels.
Your responsibilities are:
- Digital Marketing & Content – Helping our clients to build brand awareness, loyalty, drive traffic (via Campaigns, SEO, SEM, Social Media, Loyalty programs, etc.) and conversion optimization.
- You will be involved in defining the strategy, the processes and support systems to handle the accelerating growth of digital content.
- You will manage the planning, asset collection, implementation, tracking and measurement of digital marketing campaigns, on time and quality
- Managing changes and updates in content for the respective brand on the websites/microsites/emails/landing pages and banners
- Work with internal teams and external vendors to improve the design, usability, content and conversion points of the consumer websites.
- Deliver frequent optimization and monthly reporting of results against metrics, including use of web analysis tools such as Adobe Analytics, email data reports.
- Managing any issues and concerns from the brand around delivery
- Present convincing recommendations to the client and third parties while maintaining successful working relationships.
- Bachelor or master’s degree (ideally Marketing, Digital or Business related
- 3 years’ experience in Digital Marketing for an agency or large sized business in a local market.
- Proficient in French, Dutch & English; Italian is a plus.
- Excellent project management and relationship management skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced international environment, managing stakeholders onshore and offshore.
- Proactive and analytical mindset; Eagerness to learn & grow
- Ability to work under pressure, to set and meet deadlines.
- Technical skills will be considered as an asset:
- Experience in UX, IA and digital asset management
- Understanding of graphic editing software (Adobe Creative Suite Photoshop, Fireworks)
- General Experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. TeamSite, Adobe etc.)
- Understanding of: Adobe Analytics, Marketing automation tools – Oracle Eloqua
- Knowledge about the automotive industry is a plus.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to improve your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.