Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 400.000 employees serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Join us and help transform leading companies around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Working closely with our clients, our Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise -strategic, industry, functional, technical - in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth.
Typically, they work at client sites and frequent travel is often required.
As Strategic Cost Management / ZBB Consultant, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Assess and solve business problems within your area of responsibility, focused on cost management & optimization, applying analytical models and Accenture best practices to define the potential business case for the client
- Develop executive presentations, conduct interview and facilitate working sessions with client counterparts
- Build strong client relationships as well as your internal network within Accenture and the Products Practice
- Independently apply methods and procedures on various assignments, with the necessary guidance from Accenture experts or leadership
- Work either as part of a larger project or as an independent workstream, leading small to mid-sized teams and coaching the team members on an individual basis
- Develop yourself proactively
You will be part of the Products practice which provides consulting services to the following industries: Consumer Goods & Services, Retail, Automotive & Industrial or Pharma & Life Sciences