Job Location: Brussels
Regional Description: Belgium
Job Number: 00481155 00481155_en
- You have a bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 2 to 5 years relevant DevOps and Continuous Integration experience
- You have strong experience with DevOps, build, release and deployment automation, Continuous Integration and Test Automation tools: Jenkins, Nexus, SonarQube, maven, ant, git, svn, cucumber, selenium, docker, chef, puppet, ansible, etc.
- You have worked in teams applying agile frameworks – Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- You are technically minded, and love to deep-dive into solving and optimizing technical problems
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in English, Dutch and/or French
- Good interpersonal skills, team-player attitude
- Willingness to travel
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Your Future Working Environment
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
This is a network of professionals who are interested in challenging, rewarding opportunities offered by Accenture. The Accenture Talent Connection is easy to join and is open to anyone who is interested in discovering more about what we do, how we do it and what makes us different.