All Accenture employees share some common values; passion about technology, eager to take on responsibility and to apply knowledge to real business solutions. Accenture attracts individuals who are proactive, thrive on challenges, feed off success, and look at moving targets not as obstacles but as opportunities. Accenture is an exciting place to work. It is imbued with an entrepreneurial spirit and promotes self-reliance, open communication, and collaboration.
• A degree in Engineering/Computer Science
• At least 1 year of IT experience and understanding of programming concepts. Should be from a programming background on any coding language (preferably .Net)
• Fluent French/Dutch & English
• You are looking for a challenging, yet rewarding job where you will grow your skills, work……..
• You are passionate about technology, having minimum 1 year experience in RPA.
• Understanding of Design documents, Technical Design documents
• Good understanding of various automation components and features available in Robotics Products
• Autonomous, rigorous and team spirit skills
• Training on RPA tools (Blue Prism / Automation Anywhere / UiPath / Contextor) will be considered as an asset
• Financial or Industry skills will be considered as an asset
• You are rigorous and like things to be well done.
• You are open-minded and communicate easily with others, such as colleagues and clients.
• You are always willing and able to learn, especially in challenging, faced-paced environments.
• You have a client-centric mindset and always think of new ways to bring value.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
We offer you the possibility to be part of one of the biggest IT consultancy companies in the world, meaning working on big but also different and international projects. You'll have the opportunity to work on each phase of a project, from analysis to the user acceptance tests, through the implementation of the architecture and the solution. We offer you a complete package, recognition and personal advancements in line with your performance.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.