Job Location: Brussels
Regional Description: Belgium
Job Number: 00460114 00460114_en
All Accenture employees share some common values; passion about technology, eager to take on responsibility and to apply knowledge to real business solutions. Accenture attracts individuals who are proactive, thrive on challenges, feed off success, and look at moving targets not as obstacles but as opportunities. Accenture is an exciting place to work. It is imbued with an entrepreneurial spirit and promotes self-reliance, open communication, and collaboration.
- A degree in Engineering/Computer Science
- At least 1 year of IT experience and having understanding of programming concepts Should be from a programming background on any coding language (preferably .Net)
- Fluent French & English, German or Luxemburgish will be considered as an asset
- Minimum of 1-year experience in process automation, using one of the industry leading Robotics Automation Product
- Understanding of Design documents, Technical Design documents
- Good understanding of various automation components and features available in Robotics Products
- Autonomous, rigorous and team spirit skills
- Training on RPA tools (Blue Prism / Automation Anywhere / UiPath) will be considered as an asset
- Financial or Industry skills will be considered as an asset
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
We offer you the possibility to be part of one of the biggest IT consultancy companies in the world, meaning working on big but also different and international projects. You'll have the opportunity to work on each phase of a project, from analysis to the user acceptance tests, through the implementation of the architecture and the solution. We offer you a complete package, recognition and personal advancements in line with your performance.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
This is a network of professionals who are interested in challenging, rewarding opportunities offered by Accenture. The Accenture Talent Connection is easy to join and is open to anyone who is interested in discovering more about what we do, how we do it and what makes us different.