solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture Consulting combines management & deep technology expertise with industry-specific insights to transform our clients’ ability to achieve their business outcomes using innovative technologies.
In our Products group we offer consulting services to clients in a variety of industries and operations, covering automotive, industrial equipment, life science, consumer goods, retail and travel & transportations. We focus on value creation for our clients based on best in class procurement process frameworks, establishing leading-edge operating models and workforce designs, supporting our clients during the full transformation and generate savings by applying / implementing leading edge category strategies. Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance.
Our practice is a very active community and is growing rapidly. We are looking for Consultants to join our team and share our passion for HR transformation.
We are passionate about…
- Bringing innovation and market leading People, Change and HR solutions
- Tailoring our services and working closely with client teams
- Making our solutions relevant to the client and their issues
- Demonstrating a delivery and outcome focus at all levels
- Demonstrating our ability to combine technology and ‘run’ services
- You are responsible for supporting, executing and managing challenging consultancy projects in the area of HR Transformation within large organizations
- You help today’s companied blueprint their HR strategy and operating model and support the planning, design and deployment activities required to achieve broad HR transformational changes across the enterprise.
- You are involved in analyzing complex problems and implementing the right solutions as a trusted advisor
- You focus on capability development of leadership and employees
- You primarily work from the client site and can work on national or international projects