Finance Strategy & Transformation Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Devise and deliver solutions at the intersection of business and technology
At Accenture Strategy you’ll be a trusted advisor to our clients, shaping and executing their business transformation agendas. You’ll also help them navigate their critical problems and biggest strategic initiatives, including digital disruption, industry convergence, growth and innovation, global operating models, sustainable cost management, enterprise transformation and more.
Accenture’s CFO & Enterprise Value practice operates across industries to tackle issues of importance to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), helping him or her to transform the finance function, using best practices in finance management to achieve improved business performance and create world-class finance capabilities.
With deep specialist knowledge in business, industry, functional and technical areas, our CFO & Enterprise Value professionals are responsible for designing, building and delivering high value solutions that help our clients move forward in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
As a Finance Strategy & Transformation Manager in the CFO & Enterprise Value team, you will lead Consultants and junior Consultants within project teams. Together with your team(s) you will analyze and improve the financial processes at leading clients in BeLux and abroad. Using IT effectively can play a major role. You will be involved in building strong and long-term client relationships and business development activities. Working on a project basis at a wide variety of Financial Services organizations will deepen your knowledge of the industry.
You will be responsible for:
- Shaping and delivering business transformation projects with guidance from Accenture experts
- Designing new strategies, operating models, high-level ‘to be’ processes, capabilities and performance measurements/KPIs using existing best practice and Accenture assets
- Conducting value and impact analyses of proposed changes to the clients’ existing processes
- Preparing plans to ensure the successful execution of recommended strategies
- Implementing process and organizational changes, including change management
- Working seamlessly with our clients’ own resources to ensure that implemented solutions address their business requirements
- Guiding teams through problem definition, issue identification and work plan development using problem solving techniques and past experience
- Running diagnosis and assessment activities, identifying opportunities for improvements and conducting high-level cost/benefit analyses
Relationship Development & Management
- Building long-term relationships with clients
- Managing key client stakeholder relationships and communications at all stages of the project
- Building an internal network with Accenture experts to further develop your own skills
- Participating in practice building activities (e.g. internal trainings, attending conferences, thought leadership development, market offering development)
- Assisting with the development of internal assets and best practices
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Business engineering…
- Minimum of 6 years experience in Finance/Controlling/Accounting
- Experience in consulting and project management is required
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
- Ability to meet travel requirements, including abroad
Professional skills requirements
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment and lead a team
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at
At Accenture Strategy you’ll work with industry leading clients, helping to define and deliver state-of-the-art solutions for strategic C-Suite issues. Our global network of experts will support you in building a solid network and expanding your knowledge and experience. Intense teamwork, combined with continuous training will bring your professional and personal skills to the next level and provide unparalleled opportunities for you to grow and advance in your career.
Our collaborative and inclusive working environment builds on the strengths and added value of each person. We help you to find the right balance through flexible working using the latest collaboration technologies and mobility solutions.
You will chart a sustainable career journey guided by your personal Career Counselor and continuously grow as a professional (and individual) through tailored learning and development tools.
As a valued member of our Accenture family, your sense of belonging will be nurtured through a diverse program of initiatives and community networking events that recognize your achievements. Our Sports, Corporate Citizenship, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity programs and our annual Innovation Challenge provide additional fun and inspiring ways to engage with colleagues and society.
About Accenture Strategy BeLux
Accenture Strategy BeLux is a fast-growing, entrepreneurial Strategy consulting practice with a ‘hands-on, value & impact’ culture. We support C-Suites to transform their businesses by leveraging the differentiated Accenture DNA, driven by a deep understanding of technology. Our people focus on defining sustainable and realistic business plans that can be effectively implemented by our clients.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
Oracle Cloud Inventory Costing & Order Management Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA IL - Chicago
Interaction Designer - Fjord
Posted 1 day ago
USA MO - St Louis
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.