Job Location: Brussels
Regional Description: Belgium
Job Number: 00419296 00419296_en
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
The Regional Incident and Problem Manager will work with and complement Accenture’s core Operations Center Service Management team by performing two distinct functions within this single role:
Problem Manager (Reliability)
Your Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
· Customer service skills and client focus.
· Strong problem-solving skills.
· Good understanding of industry standards such as ITIL Version 3 or equivalent with a focus on Incident Management and Problem Management.
· Minimum of 5 years’ Service Management experience.
· Strong communications skills including the ability to communicate technical information using non-technical language.
· Comprehensive verbal and written communication skills in English.
· Understanding of network technologies utilized within an Internet/Intranet environment.
· Understanding of TCP/IP and other networking protocols is essential. Knowledge of Virtual Private Network (VPN) technologies is desirable.
· Understanding of networking concepts and components (DNS, DHCP, proxy, switches, routers, etc.).
· Experience with Cisco routers & switches.
· Previous experience or aptitude to be successful in an Administration and Operations capacity.
· Basic understanding of Network Monitoring tools and concepts.
· Working knowledge of telecommunication infrastructures.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Additional language skills local to region
· Ability to remain calm and courteous in periods of stress.
· Ability to work on several problems or issues simultaneously.
· Ability to work with a broad range of experience levels.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
This is a network of professionals who are interested in challenging, rewarding opportunities offered by Accenture. The Accenture Talent Connection is easy to join and is open to anyone who is interested in discovering more about what we do, how we do it and what makes us different.