Job Location: Brussels
Regional Description: Belgium
Job Number: 00395532 00395532_en
We are looking for a New IT/Agile Technology Consultant to join our growing team. The working environment is open and interactive, facilitating collaboration with colleagues, clients, customers and ecosystem partners. Our experimentation culture, combined with a disruptive brief empowers us to break future ground.
Are you ready to join Technology Advisory to support our client’s transformation initiatives?
What are we looking for?
Highly collaborative, open, creative and energetic technology consultant with a strong interest in new IT delivery lifecycle and emerging technologies. You have skills and experience in delivering in an Agile Mode and you are willing to help our clients in their Agile transformation initiatives.
Agile professionals define an adaptive model based on greater collaboration and communication between teams; Agile is a cultural change that impacts people, processes and tools in different ways across the organization; based on iterative, time boxed and incremental approach, where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organizing and cross-functional teams. Agile promotes adaptive planning, evolutionary development and delivery and encourages a rapid and flexible response to change.
What you will be doing?
- Being part of an Agile team delivering products and projects for our clients
- Managing activities and events such as project planning, daily stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, and demos
- Coaching Agile teams in all roles and functions
- Recommend and develop regular project team level efficiency and productivity metrics, and project dashboards around relevant schedule, scope, and quality areas
- Support efficiency and productivity at program level
Your skills and qualifications:
· Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, information technology or related field.
· Between 3 to 5 years of full lifecycle implementation experience, with at least 2 years delivering products or projects in an iterative and incremental environment using Agile Methodologies.
· A plus: Certified in one or more of the following is a plus: Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), SAFe Agilist (SA), SAFe Program Consultant (SPC).
· Fluent in English, and French and / or Dutch.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Within Cloud practice of Accenture Belux, you will get the opportunity to work for leading Financial Services companies on strategic projects. You will be able to build your skills and expertize by leveraging on our state of the art Financial Services assets, methodologies, global network of experts and comprehensive training acumen. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted in the classroom, online, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
This is a network of professionals who are interested in challenging, rewarding opportunities offered by Accenture. The Accenture Talent Connection is easy to join and is open to anyone who is interested in discovering more about what we do, how we do it and what makes us different.