Accenture’s Insurance Strategy & Consulting Practice is the leader in advisory and consulting services for insurers in Belgium. We provide our clients with thought leadership and solutions that address their business & digital strategies, products, people and processes. We help leading insurers transform their operations, which enables them to reduce costs, improve customer service, grow revenues, and attain real differentiation.
You will provide your expertise on the intersection of business and technology to create client impact in the new digital world. We are looking for talented consultants to work in the following areas for leading insurers:
- Shape their digital transformations by defining new business & target operating models and reimagining customer & distributor journeys
- Partner with our insurance clients to help them achieve operational excellence by simplifying their products, processes and organizational structure
- Drive innovation across products, services and ecosystems by leveraging our global network and set them up for sustainable growth
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- University degree
- 2 to 5 years of experience in the insurance industry either at a consulting company or at an insurer in either life (individual life or group life insurance) or non-life (in personal, commercial or specialty lines of business) insurance
- Deep understanding in one or more areas of the insurance value chain and related processes
- Strong problem-solving capability and desire to make an impact
- Commitment to the success of the team in a collaborative environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset and excellent relationship building skills
- Effective communication in English and either Dutch or French
Within the Insurance Strategy & Consulting Practice of Accenture Belgium and Luxembourg, you will get the opportunity to work for leading insurers on high-value projects. You will be able to build your skills and expertise by leveraging our state-of-the-art insurance assets, methodologies, global network of experts and comprehensive training curriculum. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted in classrooms, online or in collaboration with external parties. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable steppingstone to build a career.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.