Finance Strategy & Transformation Consultant
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Devise and deliver solutions at the intersection of business and technology
At Accenture Strategy you’ll be a trusted advisor to our clients, shaping and executing their business transformation agendas. You’ll also help them navigate their critical problems and biggest strategic initiatives, including digital disruption, industry convergence, growth and innovation, global operating models, sustainable cost management, enterprise transformation and more.
Accenture’s CFO & Enterprise Value practice operates across industries to tackle issues of importance to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), helping him or her to transform the finance function, using best practices in finance management to achieve improved business performance and create world-class finance capabilities.
With deep specialist knowledge in business, industry, functional and technical areas, our CFO & Enterprise Value professionals are responsible for designing, building and delivering high value solutions that help our clients move forward in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
As a Finance Strategy & Transformation Consultant in the CFO & Enterprise Value team, you will work on projects to analyze and improve the financial processes at leading clients in BeLux and abroad. Using IT effectively can play a major role. You will also support and guide junior colleagues, and your active contribution to building the client relationship will be valued. Working on a project basis at a wide variety of Financial Services organizations will deepen your knowledge of the industry.
You will be responsible for:
- Shaping and delivering business transformation projects with guidance from Accenture experts
- Designing new strategies, operating models, high-level ‘to be’ processes, capabilities and performance measurements/KPIs using existing best practice and Accenture assets
- Conducting value and impact analyses of proposed changes to the clients’ existing processes
- Preparing plans to ensure the successful execution of recommended strategies
- Implementing process and organizational changes, including change management
- Working seamlessly with our clients’ own resources to ensure that implemented solutions address their business requirements
- Guiding teams through problem definition, issue identification and work plan development using problem solving techniques and past experience
- Running diagnosis and assessment activities, identifying opportunities for improvements and conducting high-level cost/benefit analyses
Relationship Development & Management
· Building long-term relationships with clients
- Managing key client stakeholder relationships and communications at all stages of the project
- Building an internal network with Accenture experts to further develop your own skills
· Participating in practice building activities (e.g. internal training, attending conferences, thought leadership development, market offering development)
- Assisting with the development of internal assets and best practices