- Turn functional requirements into ETL technical requirements
- Design of solution architecture and data model.
- Design and participate to implementation of related sourcing based on state of the art transformations in the specific technologies mentioned
- Depending on level of experience – coordination of a team
- Knowledge of multiple tools.
- Knowledge of specific industry functional context. (CRM, Risk management, Incentive and compensation management, etc…)
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing/dimensional modelling concepts
- Knowledge of one BI/Analytics reporting tool
- Knowledge of Master data management concepts and tool
- Knowledge of Data Quality concepts and frameworks
- Driving, participating in the development of strategies and plans for ETL solutions
- Driving, participating and reviewing technology diagnosis and assessment activities
- Driving, participating in business requirements, impact analysis and related estimates and subsequent planning definition
- Driving and participating in functional analysis and design as input for other developers
- Designing ETL solutions taking into account the business and technical requirements
- Driving, participating in technology architecture/framework and infrastructure design activities
- Data modelling and data architecture design / implementation
- Driving and developing ETL, data integration and data conversion design / implementation
- Driving, participation an ETL testing strategy and go live from preparation to execution with all necessary stakeholders.
- Driving and developing data quality and governance capabilities
- Project management & team leadership
- Build and maintain client relationship
As a technical BI Reporting consultant you would be involved in different tasks throughout the project lifecycle:
- Understanding and documenting the functional and technical requirements;
- Designing the target solution;
- Implementation of the Business Intelligence reporting solutions;
- Set-up/maintain the necessary repository and configuration of the tools (users, security, objects versioning)
- Creation of Test Scripts and Execution of testing in accordance with the functional and technical specifications;
- Maintain and correct applications to keep them performing in accordance with technical and functional specifications;
- Manage production issues and related SLA under production environment.
- Set up deployment and release management strategy
- Setting up demo environments or Proof of Concepts for our clients
- Work within a multi-language, multicultural, multi-discipline environment;
- Senior profiles can be involved in other tasks:
- Define guidelines and best practices;
- Lead teams;
- Project Management;
- Planning and estimation;
- Architecture studies;
- 1 to 5+ years of working experience in the field of Business Intelligence and good knowledge of at least one of the BI Reporting solutions mentioned
- Good problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Experience in interacting with business requestors based on high level requirements
- Strong sense for accuracy
- Proven ability to apply analytical, creative and structured thought
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with agile delivery is a plus
- Written and oral communication skills in English
- Good working knowledge of Dutch and / or French
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Finance & Risk-Operational Risk Consultant
Agile Technical Coach Consultant
USA TX - Dallas
Accenture Entry Level Technology Associate - Dallas
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.