The Digital Technologies group focuses on helping our clients to tackle the full breadth of their information management challenges. Based on deep collaboration and understanding of client needs, we deliver solutions that help clients measure, analyze and optimize business performance across the entire enterprise, integrating best of breed technology from our extensive network of alliance companies.
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most influential companies. With broad global resources and deep functional and technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Our people are our most important asset, therefore Accenture employees benefit from deepest level of professional development including clear career path, extensive training program, coaching from senior colleagues and strong collaboration with teammates. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Demand for our Digital Technologies group is growing rapidly and we are currently looking for Experienced ETL Consultants (Datastage, ODI, Informatica, Ab Initio…) with a functional and technical profile seeking to bridge the gap between Business and IT in order to deliver value-added solutions to our clients. We are interested in individuals having experience from various industries (Finance, Products, Resources, Communications and High Tech, Public Services) and able to understand client needs, participate in business requirements gathering, functional analysis and to propose, develop and test relevant ETL solutions to our clients. Experience with ETL Architecture is considered a plus.
Because we see a high demand at our clients in data integration solutions based on Informatica, Datastage, ODI and Ab Initio, we are looking for an experienced ETL consultant that has experience with designing and implementing ETL solutions with at least one of the mentioned tools and can help us grow and develop expertise and capabilities in that domain.
Functional and / or technical knowledge of the following ETL capabilities is required:
- Turn functional requirements into ETL technical requirements
- Design of solution architecture and data model.
- Design and participate to implementation of related sourcing based on state of the art transformations in the specific technologies mentioned
- Depending on level of experience – coordination of a team
Following elements would be considered as a plus:
- Knowledge of multiple tools.
- Knowledge of specific industry functional context. (CRM, Risk management, Incentive and compensation management, etc…)
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing/dimensional modelling concepts
- Knowledge of one BI/Analytics reporting tool
- Knowledge of Master data management concepts and tool
- Knowledge of Data Quality concepts and frameworks
Typical roles will involve working within a mixed team of functional and technical colleagues working from different locations to perform some or all of the following:
- Driving, participating in the development of strategies and plans for ETL solutions
- Driving, participating and reviewing technology diagnosis and assessment activities
- Driving, participating in business requirements, impact analysis and related estimates and subsequent planning definition
- Driving and participating in functional analysis and design as input for other developers
- Designing ETL solutions taking into account the business and technical requirements
- Driving, participating in technology architecture/framework and infrastructure design activities
- Data modelling and data architecture design / implementation
- Driving and developing ETL, data integration and data conversion design / implementation
- Driving, participation an ETL testing strategy and go live from preparation to execution with all necessary stakeholders.
- Driving and developing data quality and governance capabilities
- Project management & team leadership
- Build and maintain client relationship