You are ambitious and committed to developing yourself. You are able to coach and develop more junior Consultants to create a strong Strategy Operations team. In particular, you have the ability to:
- Set direction and establish near-term goals for your area of responsibility
- Undertake complex business problem solving requiring in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
Manage team and work effort with autonomy in decision-making and in determining approaches to critical assignments
Influence and constructively challenge senior management at the client and within Accenture
- Master’s degree
- 4-6 years of experience in supply chain planning, procurement, product design, manufacturing, fulfillment and/or supplier management
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Proven sales skills
- Fluent in English, good knowledge of Dutch and French
- Ability to meet travel requirements, including abroad
- Financial acumen and natural interest in technology
- Strategy consulting experience
- Relevant experience of working in a global corporation or in an international environment
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture, you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.