Job Location: Brussels
Job Number: 00245500 00245500_en
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Working as a consultant with Accenture, you will build core business, technology and industry expertise helping to deliver world-class business and technology solutions that enable clients to become high performance businesses. Consultants must be professionals who have an interest in how business processes work and interact. In addition, consultants need to apply their skills in project and program management while exhibiting leadership in process re-engineering and implementation of process, technology, and organizational change.
Accenture is one of the leading global Oracle integrators, reflecting in a unique relationship and partnership with Oracle, which has been confirmed in a unique international global master alliance agreement.
We are looking for an Oracle eBusiness Suite / PeopleSoft / Fusion Consultant (m/f)
As an Oracle applications consultant you'll be working closely with client and project staff to design, develop and deploy Oracle solutions, either in a stand-alone project or as part of a larger program.
Depending on the program, your role includes:
Throughout all phases, it is your key role to ensure a suitable balance between business needs and delivery feasibility. Along your career as eBusiness Suite/ PeopleSoft / Fusion Applications consultant, challenging opportunities and responsibilities will be given to manage and lead teams, to participate in presales and sales activities, and to serve as Oracle applications subject matter expert within the Accenture organization, serving global and local customers across all industries.
* University degree in Engineering, Commercial Engineer in Management Informatics, Economical sciences, Information Technology, or a business-related university degree with a strong IT affinity;
* Between 2 and 5 years Oracle PeopleSoft or eBusiness Suite 11i or release 12 and business process (transformation) experience in one of the following domains : Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Financials, Human Resources or Business Intelligence;
* End to end experience in the configuration of one or multiple modules (preferably in specific end-to-end business flows, such as campaign to cash, requisition to payment, record to report,....);
* Experience in the whole lifecycle of an Oracle project, preferably in a multi-org / multi-site context;
* Experience with upgrades and/or reimplementations is a plus
* Experience with Oracle AIM and similar implementation and project management methodologies;
* Hands-on experience (query mode) with SQL and familiarity the Oracle Apps database schema is a plus;
* Experience with testing and conversion tools are a plus;
* Functional and/or technical experience in/ knowledge of Fusion Architecture and Tools is a plus;
* Experience in Oracle Apps integration with SAP, Siebel, Peoplesoft and other applications is a plus;
* Experience in Business Intelligence and Reporting tools (Oracle BI, Discoverer, DBI and/or Cognos, Business Objects, SAS,…) and data warehousing/ETL concepts are a plus;
* Strong analytical skills;
* Solid communication and interpersonal skills;
* Verbal and written communication skills in English, Dutch and French;
* Willingness to travel.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
This is a network of professionals who are interested in challenging, rewarding opportunities offered by Accenture. The Accenture Talent Connection is easy to join and is open to anyone who is interested in discovering more about what we do, how we do it and what makes us different.