Do you enjoy supporting clients in solving complex business problems through leading technology capabilities? Do you like to develop and strengthen existing relationships with some of world’s most influential organizations? If you have experience in designing and building high-performing enterprise service management solutions, then we want you to join Accenture and help our clients leverage ServiceNow to transform their business.
As a Global ServiceNow Solution Architect, you will be responsible for designing the end-to-end solution for Accenture’s large transformational engagements. Collaborating with Sales and Technology teams, you will define creative, optimized solutions for our largest enterprise clients to drive business value and digital transformation through the power of the ServiceNow platform.
Accenture is ServiceNow’s largest professional services partner with over 10,000 people globally and is a recipient of ServiceNow’s most prestigious partner awards, including a three-time consecutive Global Partner of the Year winner. The Accenture ServiceNow Business Group is responsible for selling, solutioning, and delivering the full portfolio of ServiceNow products through implementation and run services. Come join a dynamic team where you can continuously build new skills and create cutting edge ServiceNow solutions.
• Design creative, sustainable technical ServiceNow solutions aligned with the customer value.
• Collaborate with Sales, Technology, and other Solution teams globally in scoping complex service engagements.
• Optimize solutions, considering deliverability and risk to the Accenture ServiceNow implementation team.
• Assist in developing proposal content to demonstrate how ServiceNow solutions deliver client and Accenture value.
• Help grow the global network of ServiceNow solutioning practitioners through training and practice building initiatives.
• 5+ years of hands-on ServiceNow solution and/or implementation experience in a customer facing role
• Experience across multiple ServiceNow Workflows (e.g., ITxM, Employee, Customer, and/or Creator)
• ServiceNow CSA and Application Developer Certifications required, Implementation Specialist or higher certifications a plus
• Working experience in agile software development
• Strong communication skills with the ability to break down complex scenarios and describe solutions to business and technical audiences
• Ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment with Sales and other Technology teams
• Team player open to continuous learning and teaching others
• Proficient in English
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.