Electro 80, part of Accenture is a leading Systems Integrator and supplier of process control systems, project construction, electrical engineering and management to the mining, oil & gas, infrastructure and manufacturing industries.
Applications are sought for a Senior Control System Engineer for our Victorian office. Preference will be given to engineers with 3+ years proven experience in SCADA, PLC, Telemetry and project execution.
This will be a Melbourne based position with expectation to perform regional/interstate works at our Perth or Brisbane offices or client sites.
Why you should consider Electro 80 for your future career:
- For the successful candidate the position will offer the opportunity to join a dynamic team developing leading solutions in SCADA, MES, Safety, Process Control, Telemetry and Industrial IT.
- Our client portfolio offers our team a diverse and dynamic experience across many industries offering a diverse field of engineering experience.
- Electro 80 ethos is partnering, we partner with our clients, suppliers and staff to develop successful out comes. You could also become part of the Electro 80 ethos.
- A culture where we encourage thought leadership, novel ideas are valued, and you can influence positive change.
- You will be reporting to and mentored by our experienced Victorian Office Lead Engineer.
- An organisation where you can professionally develop with opportunities for career progression.
As part of Accenture, Electro 80 is part of team of 517,000 people delivering the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Our engineers have the opportunity to travel both within and outside Australia in order to work on a diverse range of project activities.
Applicants must have recent experience and the right to work in Australia.
- You will be tertiary qualified in engineering (preference to Electrical) having extensive work experience in control systems design, programming and commissioning.
- We will highly regard candidates with extensive skills and experience in Industrial Control and Automation (SCADA and PLC) including design, software development, testing and commissioning.
- Candidates with experience in legacy control systems and experience with modernisation strategies will be highly valued.
- You will have widespread skills and knowledge in electrical design, fault finding and commissioning of industrial automation plant.
- Skills and experience with Rockwell, Schneider & Siemens platforms will be an advantage
- Skills and experience in W&WW systems will be an advantage
- You will have proven work capability in LV System Design, VSD systems, Industrial & telemetry Communication Systems
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.