- Serve as a technical expert on Accenture’s telco cloud and automation solutions supporting next generation OSS/BSS, orchestration, networking products, solutions, and offerings
- Work closely with the client to gather business issues/ opportunities and translate them into technical requirements for solution development involving architecture and design
- Plan, define and design architecture of the solution that meets the client requirements and financial objectives and build respective HLD/LLDs and/or Scaled Agile artefacts (Epics, Capabilities, User Stories)
- Design the components and subcomponents required for cloud architecture that is reliable and scalable (including multiple orchestration layers, data management, network functions, servers, storage, delivery, and network)
- Develop architecture diagrams that may include solution and application designs, approval plans, and system requirements or integrations
- Partner with sales and delivery team members, subject matter experts, vendors, partners etc. to design a holistic client solution and system architecture
- Ensure that the designed solutions adhere to the established architectural standards and guidelines within the domain leveraging industry standards including TMF, ETSI and 3GPP
- Ensure architectural coherence of the solution, identify risks in case of large technological changes and manage approvals of architecture designs of new releases
- Regularly monitor, evaluate, and maintain cloud architecture to ensure high performance
- Act as a subject matter expert on latest technological advancements, market trends, industry best practices etc. in the Cloud domain
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Demonstrated excellence in HLD/ LLD development, OSS/Cloud architecture & ecosystem
- Strong interest to grow a career path through the opportunities around SDN/NFV, Cloud Native Telco automation, OSS/BSS and orchestration.
- Experience in OSS and/or Cloud Platform Strategy, Design, and Implementation
- Understanding of next-generation Private and Public (i.e., RedHat, VMWare, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, or Google) Cloud Platform design and architecture
- High-level understanding of key security concepts, such as firewalls, RBAC etc.
- Ability to design OSS / automation architecture for multi-cloud strategy, IaaS, PaaS, and Container technologies
- Desirable knowledge on Mobile Technologies (LTE, 5G, O-RAN etc.) and Edge computing/Multi-Access Edge Computing (MEC)
- Knowledge of Modern agile/ DevOps processes and automation tools, including continuous testing, development with Jira/Git/Bitbucket/Confluence or similar platforms
- Knowledge of distributed systems architecture, design, and implementation
- Preferably a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ IT/ Telecom Engineering etc. or any equivalent degree/experiences
- 2+ years' experience of working in platform/ network/ cloud architecture or OSS/automation stream in the telecommunications industry
- Formal architecture certification (GCP, AWS, Azure or equivalent) or sound knowledge of other Architecture frameworks
- Experience in working at the technical level - understanding platform/ network/ cloud architecture, cloud-based networking, systems architecture etc.
- Experience in crafting technical client solutions related to Cloud components
- Experience in collaborating with client stakeholders to present the technical solution and resolving any queries related to Cloud and its architectural components
- Experience in understanding and articulating business value of modern and emerging technologies in the domain Cloud
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.